ECI COMMAREA sample
The ECI COMMAREA sample consists of a stateless session bean, a client application, and a custom record that demonstrates using the Streamable interface.
- Enterprise bean remote interface
- Enterprise bean home interface
- Enterprise bean implementation
- Enterprise bean client program
- Custom record
- Example of a deployment descriptor
The deployment descriptor is an example of an EJB 1.1–compliant
deployment descriptor for this enterprise bean. If you want to package
it up into a jar file, rename it to
store it in the META-INF directory of the jar file. It might require
further entries if it is to be deployed into an EJB 2.0–compliant
java:comp/env/ECI. The bean must refer to this resource when deployed. See your JEE Server documentation on how to deploy the resource adapter with an entry in the JNDI with this name. The client program looks for the ECIDateTime bean with a name of
ECIDateTimeBean1. See your JEE Server documentation for details of how to setup the bean with this JNDI name.
You will need to install the server sample program EC01 on your CICS® Server. This file can be found in the samples\server subdirectory of your CICS Transaction Gateway installation. Further details of this sample can be found in Sample programs.
* * CTG Sample conversion * * DFHCNV TYPE=ENTRY,RTYPE=PC,RNAME=EC01,USREXIT=NO, * SRVERCP=037,CLINTCP=8859-1 DFHCNV TYPE=SELECT,OPTION=DEFAULT DFHCNV TYPE=FIELD,OFFSET=0,DATATYP=CHARACTER,DATALEN=18, * LAST=YES