High-level language and JSON Schema mapping
Use the JSON web services assistant to generate mappings between high-level language structures and JSON Schemas. The JSON web services assistant generates JSON Schemas from high-level language data structures, or vice versa.
- maps high-level language structures to JSON Schemas for request-response services,
- maps JSON Schemas to high-level language structures for request-response services,
- maps JSON Schemas to high-level language structures for RESTful services.
- If you process a language data structure with
MAPPING-MODE=LS2JS, and then process the resulting JSON Schema with the
MAPPING-MODE=JS2LS, do not expect the final data structure to be the same as the original.
- If you process a JSON Schema with
MAPPING-MODE=JS2LS, and then process the resulting language structure with the
MAPPING-MODE=LS2JS, do not expect the final JSON Schema to be the same as the original.
- In some cases,
MAPPING-MODE=JS2LSgenerates language structures that are not supported by
You must code high-level language structures that are
MAPPING-MODE=LS2JS according to the
rules of the language, as implemented in the language compilers that CICS® supports.