Developing Microsoft .NET Framework and .NET Core applications
The .NET Framework and .NET Core offers a number of advantages when developing remote client applications.
- A consistent model, provided by the .NET class library, for all supported programming languages.
- High levels of security for applications used in remote mode topologies; method-level security using industry standard security technologies can be explicitly defined.
- Separation of application logic from presentation logic for easier maintenance and upgrade.
- Simplified debugging plus the availability of runtime diagnostics.
- Simpler application deployment.
- CICSTG .NET and .NET Core client libraries supports English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Turkish language messages.