Statistical data overview
The statistics APIs provide a single-threaded or multithreaded user application access to statistical data from one or more running Gateway daemons. TCP/IP connects the application to the Gateway daemon. The application can be local or remote to the Gateway daemon.
- Connect to specific Gateway daemons.
- Disconnect from specific Gateway daemons.
- Obtain a set of statistical group IDs from a specific Gateway daemon.
- Obtain statistical IDs associated with one or more statistical group IDs from a specific Gateway daemon.
- Obtain data for statistical IDs from a particular Gateway daemon.
- Connection functions
- ID data retrieval functions
- Statistical data retrieval functions
- Result set manipulation functions
- Utility functions