Manually creating objects on Db2 - running scripts
About this task
To run the scripts:
- Log into the Db2® server manager as the database administrator.
- Create the user that is the designated schema owner.
- Grant the privileges listed in Db2 user privileges to the newly created user.
- Log out of the Db2 Server Manager and log back in as the newly created user.
- Verify the database.
- Load the Sterling Call Center database factory defaults.
- Check for the degree of parallelism, referring to information in the performance management topics.