Adding resource identifiers for a widget
You can add resource identifiers for custom widgets.
- Log on to Sterling Call Center. The Home page opens.
- From the application header, click
the Development Tools icon , and select Customize from
Alternatively, you can select Customize from Outline. The Select screen to Extend window opens. The list of screens present in the current screen is displayed. For example, if you open the Order Search screen, the tree displays Order Search, Order List Screen, and others present in this screen.From the tree, select the screen that you want to customize, and click Extend Screen.Note:
- If you cannot customize the selected screen, an appropriate message is displayed.
- You cannot use the customize option to customize screens that contain iframes, such as the Print PDF Container screen.
- If multiple instances of the same screen are found, by default, the first instance of the screen is selected for customization.
- Select the screen to which you want to add a resource identifier.
- After you select a particular screen to add extensions, you cannot select any other screen. To select another screen, click Close.
- If you cannot apply extensions for the selected screen, an appropriate message is displayed.
- Click the Layout tab, if necessary.
By default, the Layout tab is selected.
- Click the Basic tab. In the Resource ID field, enter the resource identifier.
- Click Apply to view your changes.
- Click Save to save
all your extensions. Note: It is suggested that you refresh or reload the application after you save your extensions.