Creating a unit of measure conversion rate for volume
You can create a unit of measure conversion rate for volume.
About this task
To create a unit of measure conversion for volume:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Unit of Measure > Volume.
- The Volume UOMs window displays in the work area. Select the applicable unit of measure and choose the Details icon.
- The UOM Details window displays. Choose the Create New icon. The UOM Conversion Details window displays.
- From Conversion To, select the unit of measure you want to convert to with the conversion rate.
- In Conversion Rate, enter the conversion rate between Conversion From to Conversion To.
- Choose the Save icon.