Save a payment type search
You can save a search to avoid entering the search criteria every time you search for a particular payment type.
About this task
Note: * indicates that the field is mandatory.
To save a search:
- Navigate to the Payment Types Search screen. To navigate to the Payment Types Search screen, perform the following steps:
- Alternatively, enter applicable search criteria and click Search to narrow the search results.
- From the Saved Searches drop-down menu, select Create Saved Search.
- The Save Search dialog box is displayed. In the Saved Search Name* field, enter a name for the search that is to be saved.
- Select the Include in favorite searches check box to mark the saved search as a favorite. Marking a saved search as a favorite enables you to quickly navigate to that saved search from the home page. A maximum of five most recent favorite saved searches are displayed as hyperlinks under the Favorite Searches panel in the home page. You can also access the favorite saved searches using the Favorites menu in the header bar of the home page.
- Click Save.
The search is saved. You can use Saved Searches when searching for the particular payment type.