Deleting a pickup status from a transaction
You can delete a pickup status from a transaction.
About this task
To delete a pickup status from a transaction:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Transactions tab.
- From the Transaction Detail window, choose the Pickup Statuses tab.
- Select the applicable pickup status and
choose the Delete icon. Note: You cannot delete an extended transaction's pickup status if it is the transaction's only pickup status and drop statuses exist for the transaction.