Perform a search using a saved service search in IBM Sterling Business Center
Performing a saved item search yields a search result list based on the critical provided.
About this task
To search for a service using a saved service search:
- Navigate to the
Service Search screen. To navigate to the Primary Information screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- The Service Search screen is displayed. In the Service Search screen, click Search to view a list of all the available services.
- Click Saved Searches to
view the list of saved service searches. Alternatively, click Advanced
Search and click Saved Searches.
The saved service searches are displayed in a menu, with the favorite saved searches, if any, displayed at the top of the list.Note: A maximum of eight saved searches are displayed in the menu.
- Perform either of the following tasks:
- If the saved search is displayed in the menu, click the saved search to view the corresponding search results.
- If the saved search is not displayed in the menu,
click More Searches... The Find Saved Searches
for Services dialog box is displayed. In the Saved Search Name
Contains field, enter either the complete or partial saved search
name to filter the list of saved searches displayed in the Saved
Searches panel. Double-click a saved search name to view the corresponding
search results. Alternatively, click a saved search name and click Select to
view the corresponding search results. Note: The More Searches... button is displayed only if there are more than eight saved service searches.
The Service Search screen is displayed with the search criteria populated along with the search results.