Modify a saved service search in IBM Sterling Business Center
You can modify a saved service search as to suit your needs as they change.
About this task
To modify a saved service search:
- Navigate to the
Service Search screen. To navigate to the Primary Information screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- The Service Search screen is displayed. In the Service Search screen, click Search to view a list of all the available services.
- Click Saved Searches to
view the list of saved service searches. Alternatively, click Advanced
Search and click Saved Searches.
The saved service searches are displayed in a menu, with the favorite saved searches, if any, displayed at the top of the list.Note: A maximum of eight saved searches are displayed in the menu.
- Perform either of the following tasks:
- If the saved search is displayed in the menu, click the saved search to view the corresponding search screen.
- If the saved search is not displayed in the menu,
click More Searches... The Find Saved Searches
for Services dialog box is displayed. In the Saved Search Name
Contains field, enter either the complete or partial saved search
name to filter the list of saved searches displayed in the Saved
Searches panel. Double-click a saved search name to view the corresponding
search screen. Alternatively, click a saved search name and click Select to
view the corresponding search screen. Note: The More Searches... button is displayed only if there are more than eight saved service searches.
- The Service Search screen is displayed with the search criteria populated. Modify the appropriate information, and select Create Saved Search from the Saved Searches drop-down menu.
- The Save Search dialog box is displayed,
with the name of the original saved search populated in the Saved
Search Name field. Perform one of the following tasks:
- To overwrite the original saved search, leave the name as is.
- To save the search under a new name, enter a name for the search.
- Select the Include in favorite searches check box to include the saved search in the list of favorites. Marking a saved search as a favorite enables you to quickly navigate to that saved search from the home page. A maximum of five most recent favorite saved searches are displayed as hyperlinks under the Favorite Searches panel in the home page. You can also access the favorite saved searches using the Favorites menu in the header bar of the home page.
- Click Save.
The saved service search is modified.