Advanced entitlement search in IBM Sterling Business Center
An advanced entitlement search yields a more refined search result list based on the criteria provided.
About this task
To perform an advanced entitlement search:
- Navigate to the Seller Entitlement
Search screen. To navigate to the Seller Entitlement Search screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Entitlements in the Storefront
The Seller Entitlement Search screen is displayed.
- In the Seller Entitlement Search screen, click Advanced Search.
- The Advanced Entitlement Search panel is displayed. From the Select Criteria drop-down list, select the criteria that you want to include in the search. For example, to search for an entitlement by status, select Status from the Select Criteria drop-down list.
- From the Operator drop-down list,
select the operator that you want to use for the search criteria.
In the corresponding field, enter or select the appropriate value. The fields are displayed based on the operator that you have selected. For example, if you select Effective Start Date from the Select Criteria drop-down list, and Between from the Operator drop-down list, two fields in which you can enter or select the appropriate dates, are displayed.Note: It is mandatory that you select or enter at least one search criteria and a corresponding value. If you select or enter more than one search criteria, the search will return the entitlements that match all the criteria.
- Click Search.
The entitlements matching the search criteria are displayed. However, if there is only one seller entitlement matching the search criteria, the Seller Entitlement screen is displayed.Note: If the administration organization is not an entitlement organization, the entitlements that are available for the entitlement organization of the administration organization are displayed.