Perform a search using a saved item search in IBM Sterling Business Center
Performing a saved item search yields a search result list based on the criteria provided.
About this task
To search for an item using a saved item search:
- Navigate to the Item Search screen.
To navigate to the Item Search screen , perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
The Item Search screen is displayed.
- Click Saved Searches to
view the list of saved item searches. Alternatively, click Advanced
Search and click Saved Searches.
The saved item searches are displayed in a menu, with the favorite saved searches, if any, displayed at the top of the list.Note: A maximum of five saved searches are displayed in the menu.
- Perform either of the following tasks:
- If the saved search is displayed in the menu, click Saved Searches to view the corresponding search results.
- If the saved search is not displayed in the menu,
click More Searches... The Find Saved Searches
for Items dialog box is displayed. In the Saved Search Name Contains box,
enter either the complete or partial saved search name to filter the
list of saved searches displayed in the Saved Searches panel.
Double-click a saved search name to view the corresponding search
results. Alternatively, click a saved search name and click Select to
view the corresponding search results. Note: The More Searches... button is displayed only if there are more than eight saved item searches.
The Item Search screen is displayed with the search criteria populated along with the search results.