Modify a saved item search in IBM Sterling Business Center
You can modify a saved item search to suit your needs as they change over time.
About this task
To modify a saved item search:
- Navigate to the Item Search screen.
To navigate to the Item Search screen , perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
The Item Search screen is displayed.
- Click Saved Searches to
view the list of saved item searches. Alternatively, click Advanced
Search and click Saved Searches.
The saved item searches are displayed in a menu, with the favorite saved searches, if any, displayed at the top of the list.Note: A maximum of five saved searches are displayed in the menu.
- Perform either of the following tasks:
- If the saved search is displayed in the menu, click Saved Searches to view the corresponding search screen.
- If the saved search is not displayed in the menu,
click More Searches... The Find Saved Searches
for Items dialog box is displayed. In the Saved Search Name Contains box,
enter either the complete or partial saved search name to filter the
list of saved searches displayed in the Saved Searches panel.
Double-click a saved search name to view the corresponding search
screen. Alternatively, click a saved search name and click Select to
view the corresponding search screen. Note: The More Searches... button is displayed only if there are more than eight saved item searches.
- The Item Search screen is displayed with the search criteria populated. Modify the appropriate information, and select Create Saved Search from the Saved Searches drop-down menu.
- The Save Search dialog box is displayed,
with the name of the original saved search populated in the Saved
Search Name box. Perform one of the following tasks:
- To overwrite the original saved search, leave the name as is. The Confirm Overwrite dialog box, which contains a message asking you for confirmation about proceeding with the update of the original saved search, is displayed. Click Yes.
- To save the search under a new name, enter a name for the search.
- Select the Include in favorite searches check box to include the saved search in the list of favorites. If you select this check box, the saved search name will be displayed as a hyperlink in the home page and you can quickly navigate to the saved search by clicking the hyperlink.
- Click Save.
The saved item search is modified.