Specifying levels of service
The tabs in the Current Notification Period window let you set up different levels of shipping service at a node.
About this task
For each notification period, use the Regular Orders tab to set up notification schedules for regular orders and any additional tabs to set up notification schedules for other levels of service, such as rush orders. See Defining levels of service for more information.
To specify levels of service:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Cross Application > Order Promising > Node Level Controls.
The Ship Node Search window displays in the work area.
- Enter the applicable search criteria and choose the Search icon. A list of nodes displays.
- Select the applicable node and choose the Details icon. The Node Details pop-up window displays.
- Choose the Notification Period tab.
- From the table, locate the applicable notification period and choose the Details icon. The Notification Period Details pop-up window displays.
- Choose the applicable tab for the level of service. You can configure as many levels of service for a notification period as there are tabs. For example, to create notification schedules for regular orders, choose the Regular Orders tab; to create notification schedules for rush orders, choose the tab for rush orders.
- Enter information into the applicable fields. Refer to Table 1 for field value descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon.