Define capacity for a node
You can define or modify the node capacity on a daily basis, for a standard period, using the Manage Node Capacity screen.
To define capacity for a node, use the following procedure:
About this task
- Navigate to the Manage Standard Capacity screen. To navigate
to the Manage Standard Capacity screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Inventory Administrator.
- The Home Page is displayed. Click the Inventory tab.
- The Inventory Page is displayed. Click Manage Node Capacity in the Node Configuration dashlet. The Resource Pools screen is displayed.
- In the Resource Pools panel, click the appropriate resource from the list.
The Manage Standard Capacity screen is displayed.
- In the Standard Capacity Period panel, click the check box adjacent to the capacity period. The range of days in the capacity period are displayed.
- In the Standard Capacity Breakup panel, rows of Service Slot shifts that correspond to the selected capacity period, are displayed. You can enter the capacity for the respective Service Slot shifts in the corresponding boxes.
- To collapse a row, select the collapse button in the upper right hand corner of the row you wish to collapse.
- Click Save to save the capacity you have defined for the node.