Modify the schedule of a manual pricing rule that is based on the order total
A pricing organization user can modify the schedule under which an order total manual pricing rule is applicable.
About this task
the Manual Pricing Rule Summary screen. To navigate to the Manual
Pricing Rule Summary screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as Pricing Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Pricing tab.
- From the Pricing home page, click Find Manual Pricing Rule in the Pricing dashlet.
- The Manual Pricing Rule Search screen is displayed. Enter the search criteria and click Search to perform a basic search. Alternatively, click Advanced Search, enter the search criteria, and click Search to perform an advanced search.
The manual pricing rules matching the search criteria
are displayed. Click the Rule ID hyperlink
or double-click the row corresponding to the manual pricing rule.
The Manual Pricing Rule Summary screen is displayed.
Note: If only one manual pricing rule matches the search criteria, the details of the corresponding manual pricing rule are automatically displayed.
Modify the information in the Schedule tab,
Table 1. The following table describes the fields in the schedule tab of the summary screen: Field Header Manual Pricing Rule will be valid on days which are selected below
A may like to offer promotion which is applicable only on a certain day or on specific days. A pricing administrator has the flexibility to offer a promotion only for those days in the week.Select the following:
Note: If you do not select any of the options, by default the manual pricing rule will be effective on all the days.
- Select All Days if you want the manual pricing rule to be effective on all the days.
- Select the specific day or days you want the manual pricing rule to be effective.
For example, Select Valid on Sunday if you want the manual pricing rule to be effective only on Sunday, or select Valid on Sunday and Valid on Monday if you want the manual pricing rule to be effective on both Sunday and Monday.
Time of day when the Manual Pricing Rule will be active
A may like to offer promotion which is applicable only at certain time of the day. A pricing administrator has the flexibility to offer a promotion only for that specific time of the day.Select the following:
- From the Start Time select the time from when the manual pricing rule becomes effective.
- From the End Time select the time until which the manual
pricing rule is effective.
For example, if you select the Start Time as 10 AM and the end time as 4 PM, the manual pricing rule will be applicable only in that specified time range of the day.
Note: * indicates that the field is mandatory.