Set a catalog as an active selling catalog
An active selling catalog represents a category hierarchy that is used by customers. Selling catalogs help customers navigate to and narrow down specific items. There can only be one active selling catalog at a given time for a catalog organization or a subcatalog organization.
About this task
You can set a catalog as an active selling catalog from the Catalog List screen.
To set a catalog as an active selling catalog:
- Navigate to the Catalog List screen.
To navigate to the Catalog List screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Manage Catalogs in the Catalog dashlet.
The Catalog List screen is displayed.
- Select the Active Selling Catalog radio button corresponding to the catalog that you want to set as an active selling catalog.
- Click Save.
The catalog is set as an active selling catalog. After setting a catalog as an active selling catalog, you can select the Browse Selling Category from the Item menu or click the Browse Selling Category hyperlink in the home page in order to perform tasks such as creating a category, managing an asset, and so on.