Remove a service option from a provided or delivery service
You can remove a service option from a provided or delivery service if you do not want to associate that service option with a provided or delivery service.
About this task
To remove a service option from a Delivery Service or Provided Service:
- Navigate to the Service Options screen.
To navigate to the Service Options screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Service Search screen, click Search to view a list of all the available services. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of services displayed.
- The Service Search screen is displayed. In the Services panel that is displayed, click the Service ID hyperlink.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Service Options.
The Service Options screen is displayed.
- From the Options panel in the Item Details screen, select the service option that you want to remove from the list.
- Click Remove.
- A message asking for confirmation is displayed.
Click Yes to remove the selected service from
The selected service is removed from the service list in the Options panel.