Remove a seller entitlement rule
You can remove a seller entitlement rule if you do not want the items in the categories that are assigned to organizations under the corresponding seller entitlement to be available to the organizations.
About this task
To remove a seller entitlement rule:
- Navigate to the Seller Entitlement
Search screen. To navigate to the Seller Entitlement Search screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Entitlements in the Storefront
The Seller Entitlement Search screen is displayed.
- Enter the search criteria, click Search to view a list of all the available entitlements. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of entitlements displayed.
- The search results are displayed in the Entitlements panel. Click the Entitlement ID hyperlink corresponding to the entitlement for which you want to manage a rule. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the corresponding Entitlement ID.
- In the Then Apply The Following Criteria area, click the Delete icon adjacent the rule you want to remove from the seller entitlement.
- A message asking for your confirmation is displayed. Click Yes to remove the rule.
- Click Save.
The rule is removed from the seller entitlement rule.