Remove a purpose from a classification
You can remove a purpose from a classification if you do not want this purpose to define about how the classification will be used.
About this task
To remove a purpose from a classification:
- Navigate to the Classification
List screen. To navigate to the Classification List screen, perform
the following steps:
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Manage Classifications in the Catalog dashlet.
The Classification List screen is displayed.
- Click the corresponding Classification ID hyperlink.
- The Classification Details panel is displayed. From the Subscribed Usages area, select the purpose that you want to remove.
- Click the Move Left icon . To remove all the purposes, click the Move All - Left icon.
- Click Save.
The purpose or purposes are removed.