Remove an item from a classification
You can remove an item from a classification if you do not want this item to be classified in the corresponding catalog.
About this task
To remove an item from a classification:
- Navigate to the Classification
List screen. To navigate to the Classification List screen, perform
the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Manage Classifications in the Catalog dashlet.
The Classification List screen is displayed.
- Click the Classification ID hyperlink corresponding to the classification from which you want to remove an item.
- From the Classification Hierarchy tree that
is displayed, select the corresponding classification value.
The Classification Value Details panel is displayed.
- In the Related Tasks panel, click Manage Items.
- In the Items panel that is displayed, select the check box adjacent the item you want to remove from the classification.
- Click Remove.
- A message asking you for confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to remove the classification.
The selected item is removed from the classification.