Remove an item from a category
When an item is removed from a category, the item is no longer defined by the attributes assigned to the category.
About this task
To remove an item from a category:
- Navigate to the Catalog Management
Screen. To navigate to the Catalog Management screen, perform the
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Manage Catalogs in the Catalog dashlet.
- The Catalog List screen is displayed. Click the Catalog
ID hyperlink corresponding to the catalog for whose category
you want to assign an item.
The Catalog Management screen is displayed.
- From the Catalog Hierarchy tree, select the category from which you want to remove an item.
- The Items and Services panel is displayed. Select the check box adjacent the item you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- A message asking you for confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to remove the item.
The selected item is removed from the category.