Remove a customer entitlement rule
You can remove a customer entitlement rule if you do not want to associate an entitlement rule with a customer.
About this task
To remove a customer entitlement rule:
- Navigate to the Customer Entitlement
Search screen. To navigate to the Customer Entitlement Search screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Entitlement from the Catalog dashlet.
The Customer Entitlement Search screen is displayed.
- Enter the search criteria, and click Search to view a list of all the available entitlements. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of entitlements displayed.
- The search results are displayed in the Entitlements panel. Click the Entitlement ID hyperlink corresponding to the entitlement for which you want to manage a rule. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the corresponding Entitlement ID.
- In the Then Apply The Following Criteria area, click the Delete icon adjacent the rule you want to remove from the customer entitlement.
- A message asking for your confirmation is displayed. Click Yes to remove the rule.
- In the Customer Entitlement screen, click Save.
The rule is removed from the customer entitlement.