Modify the sequence of an instruction for a service
After all the instructions are created for a service, you can rearrange the sequence of the instructions. For example, from a set of instructions for a service you may want Make sure that the item is double bubble wrapped instruction to be the first instruction.
About this task
You can modify the sequence of an instruction form the Service Instructions screen.
To modify the sequence of an instruction for a service:
- Navigate to the Service Instructions
screen. To navigate to the Service Instructions screen, perform the
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Service Search screen, click Search to view a list of all the available services. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of services displayed.
- In the Services panel that is displayed, click the Service ID hyperlink.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Instructions.
The Service Instructions screen is displayed.
- From the Manage instructions for type drop-down list, select an instruction type to view all the instructions pertaining to the selected instruction type. The list displays all the configured service instruction types.
- In the Instructions panel
of the Item Instructions screen, perform either of the following steps:
- Select the check box adjacent the instruction, and click either the Move Up icon or the Move Down icon to modify the sequence of the instruction.
- Select the entire row to drag-and-drop the instruction to the desired position.
- Click Save in the
Service Instructions screen.
The sequence of the instruction is modified.