Modify the sequence of attribute groups and attributes
You can modify the sequence of attribute groups and attributes in order to group them logically. The sequence of the attribute groups and attributes determines the sequence in which the attributes are displayed in Web channel application when a customer views the details of the corresponding item.
About this task
To modify the sequence of attribute groups or attributes:
- Navigate to the
Attribute Management screen. To navigate to the Attribute Management
screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Manage
Attributes in the Catalog dashlet.
The Attribute Management screen is displayed.
- In the tree of the Item Attributes panel,
perform one of the following tasks to modify the sequence of attribute
groups and attributes.
- Select the attribute group or attribute whose sequence you want to change and either click the Move Up icon to move it one position above the current position in the tree view, or click the Move Down icon to move it one position below the current position in the tree view. These icons enable you to move the attribute group or attribute only one position above or below within the same attribute group.
- Select the attribute group or attribute and drag
it to the position at which you want to place it. The position of
the selected attribute group or attribute is modified.
The sequence of attribute groups and attributes is modified.
- You cannot move an attribute between different attribute groups.
- You cannot move a child attribute group between different parent attribute groups.