Modify the preferred substitution item's details
You can modify the date range in which the association is active. You can also modify the associated quantity and the priority of the associated item.
About this task
You can modify a preferred substitution item's details from the Item Associations screen.
To modify a preferred substitution item's details:
- Navigate to the
Items Associations screen. To navigate to the Item Association screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- From the Item Search screen that is displayed, enter the search criteria, and then click Search to view a list of all the available items. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the Item ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Preferred Substitutions.
The Items Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Items area that is displayed, select the check box adjacent the item whose details you want to modify, and click Modify.
- The Modify Association Item dialog box is
displayed. Perform the following modifications:
- Select a new Effective Start Date*. Click the Calendar icon to view the calendar, and select a date. The effective start date is the date from which the association becomes active.
- Select a new Effective End Date*. Click the Calendar icon to view the calendar, and select a date. The effective end date is the date until which the association remains active.
- In the Associated Quantity* text box, enter a new quantity for the associated item that is relevant to this association.
- In the Priority field, enter a new priority for the associated item. An association with the highest priority is displayed first in the list of associations displayed in the Web channel application.
- Click Save to save the details,
and close the dialog box. Note: * indicates that the field is mandatory.
The preferred substitution item's details are modified.