Modify the cross-sell service details
You can modify the date range in which the association is active. You can also modify the associated quantity and the priority of the associated item.
About this task
You can modify a cross-sell services details from the Service Associations screen.
To modify a cross-sell services details:
- Navigate to the Service Associations
screen. To navigate to the Service Associations screen, perform the
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Service Search screen, click Search to view a list of all the available services. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of services displayed.
- The Service Search screen is displayed. In the Services panel that is displayed, click the Service ID hyperlink.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Cross-Sells.
The Service Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Services area, select the check box adjacent the corresponding service whose details you want to modify, and click Modify.
- The Modify Association Service dialog box
is displayed. Perform the following modifications:
- Select an Effective Start Date*. Click the Calendar icon to view the calendar, and select a new date. The effective start date is the date from which the item is associated with the service.
- Select an Effective End Date*. Click the Calendar icon to view the calendar, and select a new date. The effective end date is the date until which the item is associated with the service.
- In the Associated Quantity* text box, enter the new quantity of the associated service.
- In the Priority field, enter the new priority for the associated service. Services with the highest priority are considered first when the service is automatically substituted during scheduling. An association with the highest priority is displayed first in the list of associations displayed in Web channel application.
- Click Save to save the details,
and close the dialog box. Note: * indicates that the field is mandatory.
The cross-sell services details are modified.