Modify a child item of a variation item
You can modify the details of a child item that share common attributes with the parent item, but have an additional set of unique properties.
About this task
To modify a child item of a variation item:
- Navigate to the Instructions
screen. To navigate to the Instructions screen, perform the following
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Item Search screen , enter the search criteria, and then click Search to view a list of all the available items. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the Item ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Variations.
The Instructions screen is displayed.
- From the Variations panel,
you can modify the details of a child item. Modify the value of the
attributes that are displayed.
- The attributes that are displayed depend on the configuration done from the Classification Management.
- You cannot define multiple values of an attribute for a child item.
- Click Save to save
the modifications to the child item.
The child item is modified.