Dissociate a product item from a return pickup service
When you dissociate a product item from a Return Pickup service, the associated service skills are also dissociated from the item.
About this task
You can dissociate a Return Pickup service from an item from the Provided Item Associations screen.
To dissociate a Return Pickup service from an item:
- Navigate to the Product Item Associations
screen. To navigate to the Product Item Associations screen, perform
the following steps:
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Service Search screen, enter the search criteria, and then click Search to view a list of all the available provided services. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of provided services displayed.
- In the Services panel that is displayed, click the Service ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the Service ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Product Item Associations.
The Product Item Associations screen is displayed.
- From the Item panel, select the item you want to disassociate from the return pickup service.
- The Details area is enabled with the details of the selected item. Click Remove.
- A message asking you for confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to disassociate the product
item from the service.
The selected item and the associated service skills are removed from the database.