Dissociate an organization from a seller entitlement
When you dissociate an organization from a seller entitlement, the organization is no longer entitled to access the categories specified under the entitlement.
About this task
To dissociate an organization from a seller entitlement:
- Navigate to the Seller Entitlement
Search screen. To navigate to the Seller Entitlement Search screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Entitlements in the Storefront
The Seller Entitlement Search screen is displayed.
- Enter the search criteria, click Search to view a list of all the available entitlements. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of entitlements displayed.
- The search results are displayed in the Entitlement panel. Click the Entitlement ID hyperlink corresponding to the entitlement from which you want to dissociate an organization. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the corresponding Entitlement ID.
- The Entitlement Detail panel is displayed. Click the Storefronts tab.
- In the StoreFronts area, select the check box adjacent the corresponding Storefront ID, and click Remove.
- A message asking for your confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to dissociate the organization.
The selected storefront is dissociated from the entitlement.