Dissociate an exclusion code from a service
You can dissociate an exclusion code from a service if your business practices do not involve the regulation of service shipments for certain countries and regions.
About this task
To dissociate an exclusion code from a service:
- Navigate to the Aliases and Keywords
screen. To navigate to the Aliases and Keywords screen, perform the
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Service Search screen, click Search to view a list of all the available services. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of services displayed.
- The Service Search screen is displayed. In the Services panel that is displayed, click the Service ID hyperlink.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Aliases And Keywords.
The Aliases and Keywords screen is displayed.
- In the Exclusion Codes area is displayed. From the Subscribed Codes list, select the exclusion code that you want to dissociate from the item.
- Click the Move Left icon to include the exclusion code in the Available Codes list. To dissociate all the subscribed codes to the Available Codes list, click the Move All - Left icon.
- Click Save.
The exclusion code is dissociated from the service.