Dissociate a category from an item for an up-sell association
You can dissociate a category from an item if you do not want to associate all the items in the category to the item as up-sell items.
About this task
To dissociate a category from an item for an up-sell association:
- Navigate to the Item
Associations screen. To navigate to the Item Association screen, perform
the following steps :
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- The Basic Item Search screen is displayed. Click Search to view a list of all available items. Alternatively, you can use either the Basic Search or Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel with the list of items that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink of the item.
- The Primary Information screen
is displayed. In the Related Tasks panel, click Manage
The Items Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Up-Sells Associations panel, click the Category tab.
- In the Category area that is displayed, select the category that you want to dissociate from the item.
- Click Remove.
- A message asking you for confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to dissociate the category.
The selected category is disassociated from the item.