Dissociate an alternative service from a service
You can dissociate an alternative service from a service if you do not want to associate that service with an alternative service.
About this task
To dissociate an alternative service from a service:
- Navigate to the Service Associations
screen. To navigate to the Service Associations screen, perform the
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Service Search screen, click Search to view a list of all the available services. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of services displayed.
- The Service Search screen is displayed. In the Services panel that is displayed, click the Service ID hyperlink.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Alternative.
The Service Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Services area, select the item that you want to disassociate from a service.
- Click Remove.
- A message asking you for confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to disassociate the service.
The selected service is removed from the service.