Dissociate an alternative item from an item
You can dissociate a alternative item from an item if you do not want to associate that item with an alternative item.
About this task
To dissociate an alternative item from an item:
- Navigate to the
Item Associations screen. To navigate to the Item Association screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- From the Item Search screen that is displayed, enter the search criteria, and then click Search to view a list of all the available items. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the Item ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Alternative.
The Items Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Items area that is displayed, select the item that you want to disassociate from an item.
- Click Remove.
- A message asking you for confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to disassociate the item.
The selected item is dissociated from the item.