Delete a seller entitlement
You can delete a seller entitlement if you no longer have a use for that entitlement.
About this task
When you delete a seller entitlement, all the rules that are created for a storefront are not valid anymore.
- Navigate to the Seller Entitlement
Search screen. To navigate to the Seller Entitlement Search screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Entitlements in the Storefront
The Seller Entitlement Search screen is displayed.
- Enter the search criteria, click Search to view a list of all the available entitlements. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of entitlements displayed.
- The search results are displayed in the Entitlement panel. Click the Entitlement ID hyperlink corresponding to the entitlement for which you want to delete. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the corresponding Entitlement ID.
- The Entitlement Detail panel is displayed. Click Delete.
- A message asking for your confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to delete the seller entitlement.
The selected seller entitlement is deleted.