Delete an item in IBM Sterling Business Center
You can delete an existing item that is no longer required. However, you can delete an item only if it is in Held status.
About this task
You can delete an item from the Primary Information screen.
To delete an item:
- Navigate to the Item Search screen.
To navigate to the Item Search screen , perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
The Item Search screen is displayed.
- Click Search to view a list of all available items. Alternatively, you can use either the Basic Search or Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel with the list of items that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink of the item you want to delete.
- The item details are displayed in the Primary
Information screen. Click Delete. Note: The Delete button is displayed only if you have the user privileges to delete an item.
- A message asking you for confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to delete the service.
The item is deleted, and the list of items is updated.