Delete a customer entitlement
When you delete a customer entitlement, all the rules that are created for a customer in a customer entitlement are not valid anymore.
About this task
To delete a customer entitlement:
- Navigate to the Customer Entitlement
Search screen. To navigate to the Customer Entitlement Search screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Entitlement from the Catalog dashlet.
The Customer Entitlement Search screen is displayed.
- Enter the search criteria, and click Search to view a list of all the available entitlements. Alternatively, use the Basic Search or the Advanced Search to narrow down the list of entitlements displayed.
- The search results are displayed in the Entitlement panel. Click the Entitlement ID hyperlink corresponding to the entitlement you want to delete. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the corresponding Entitlement ID.
- The Entitlement Detail panel is displayed. Click Delete.
- A message asking for your confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to delete the customer
The entitlement is deleted.