Delete a customer
As a System Administrator or an Enterprise Administrator, you can delete a customer definition using the Customer Detail screen.
About this task
Note: The fields marked with * in the Customer Detail screen are mandatory.
To delete a customer, use the following procedure:
- In the Basic
Customer Search panel, perform one of the following:
- Select Business Customer, if you want to delete a business customer definition.
- Select Consumer Customer, if you want to delete a consumer customer definition.
- Enter applicable search criteria and click the Search icon. A list of customers displays.
- Click the Customer ID of the customer whose details you want to delete, in the Customer List panel. The Customer Detail screen in displayed.
- Click the Delete button in the Primary Information panel, to delete the customer definition.