Delete a classification value
You can delete a classification value that is not required to be associated to the item attribute in the item master catalog. When a classification value is deleted, all the child classification values are also deleted.
About this task
To delete a classification value:
- Navigate to the Classification
List screen. To navigate to the Classification List screen, perform
the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Manage Classifications in the Catalog dashlet.
The Classification List screen is displayed.
- Click the Classification ID hyperlink corresponding to the classification whose value you want to delete.
- From the Classification Hierarchy panel, select the value that you want to delete.
- The Classification Value Details panel is displayed. Click Delete.
- A message asking you for confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to delete the classification
The classification value is deleted.