Delete a classification in IBM Sterling Business Center
You can delete a classification if you no longer require that classification to be associated with the master catalog.
About this task
You cannot delete a classification if it is used by a Classification Purpose. Ensure that all the purposes are dissociated from the classification prior to deleting the classification.
To delete a classification:
- Navigate to the Classification
List screen. To navigate to the Classification List screen, perform
the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Manage Classifications in the Catalog dashlet.
The Classification List screen is displayed.
- Click the Classification ID hyperlink corresponding to the classification you want to delete.
- The Classification Details panel is displayed. Click Delete.
- A message asking for your confirmation is
displayed. Click Yes to delete the classification.
The classification is deleted, and the Classification List screen is displayed.