Define the return fulfillment details to decline item returns
You can manage the item returns by defining the return fulfillment details such as the number of days within which the item can be returned from the date of purchase (called the Return Window), information about the return shipping label, whether credit without receipt is allowed for the item, and so on.
About this task
You can define the return fulfillment details to decline item returns from the Return Fulfillment screen.
To decline the return fulfillment details to decline item returns:
- Navigate to
the Return Fulfillment screen. To navigate to the Return Fulfillment
screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Item Search screen , enter the search criteria, and then click Search to view a list of all the available items. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the Item ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Return Fulfillment Information.
The Return Fulfillment screen is displayed.
- From the Accept Returns for this Item drop-down
list, select any one of the following options:
- No, if the item is not associated with any classification purpose.
- Use Classification Definition (no), if the
item is associated with a classification purpose. Note: If the item is associated with a classification purpose that inherits the item fields, and no value is selected in the field, then the value that is inherited from the classification purpose is used. This inherited value is displayed as the selected option to the field.
- Click Save.
The return fulfillment details to decline item returns are defined.