Define the properties of a boolean attribute
You can define the properties of a Boolean attribute to create the default value to True or False from the Attribute Management screen.
About this task
You can manage the properties of a Boolean attribute only if you have selected the Attribute with valid values radio button, and the Boolean Attribute option from the Value Type* drop-down list in the Manage Attribute Details panel when creating an attribute.
To define the Boolean attribute properties:
- Navigate to the
Attribute Management screen. To navigate to the Attribute Management
screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Manage
Attributes in the Catalog dashlet.
The Attribute Management screen is displayed.
- From the Item Attributes tree, select the corresponding attribute.
- The Boolean Attribute Details panel
is displayed. To create the default value to False, select the Default
to False radio button, otherwise, select the Default to True radio
button. Note: If a value is made as the default value of an attribute and this attribute is assigned to a category, then the value is displayed by default in the corresponding field of the Attribute Management screen pertaining to the category. However, unless you click Save, this value is not assigned by default to the items in that category.
- In the Attribute Management screen, click Save.
The properties for a Boolean attribute are defined.