Creating a preconfigured item in IBM Sterling Business Center
After you have created a configurable item, you can create various preconfigurations for this item. A customer in the Web channel application can select from these preconfigurations and can modify the preconfiguration for which an order has been placed.
To create a preconfigured item, perform the following:
- Create a bundle or physical kit item.
- If you have created a bundle item, set the bundle pricing strategy of the bundle item to Only include parent.
- To complete creating preconfigured item, you must use a model that is associated to the configurable item for which you are defining this preconfiguration.
- Create a Bundle Item in IBM® Sterling Business Center or Create a Physical Kit Item in IBM Sterling Business Center
- Define the Merchandising and Sales Details of an Item
- Use a Model to Create an Item as a Preconfigured Item