Associate a product item to a return pickup service
You can associate a product item to the return pickup service to indicate if the item can be picked up from the customer's location in case the customer wants to return the item.
About this task
You can associate a product item to a Return Pickup service from the Product Item Associations screen.
To associate a product item to a Return Pickup service:
- Navigate to the Product
Item Associations screen. To navigate to the Provided Item Associations
screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Service in the Catalog dashlet.
- In the Service Search screen, enter the search criteria, and then click Search to view a list of all the available return pickup services. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of return pickup services displayed.
- In the Services panel that is displayed, click the Service ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the Service ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Product Item Associations.
The Product Item Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Items panel, click Add.
- The Basic Item Search dialog box is displayed. Enter the search criteria and click Search. Alternatively, you can use either the Basic Service Search or Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items listed.
- The Items panel with a list of items is displayed. Select a item, and click Select.
- The details of the item is populated in
the Details area. To add the details of the Return Pickup service
which is associated to the product item, perform the following steps:
- In the This service requires <number> of capacity to deliver <number of units> quantity, enter the appropriate value for the capacity and the quantity. For example, if you had selected the unit of measure as hours when creating the service, enter the units for the capacity in hours, and the number of quantity units of the service.
- From the Available Skills list, select the skill that is to be associated to the service item.
- Click the Move Right icon to move
the selected skill to the Associated Skills list.
Tip: Click the Move All- Right icon to move all the available skills to the Associated Skills list.
- Click Save.
The product item is associated to the Return Pickup service.