Keywords are the words that you want to associate to an item. These keywords can be used
by a customer as a search criteria when searching for an item. For example, keywords for the item
LCD TV are Flat screen, LCD TV, Television, TV, and so on.
About this task
You can associate a keyword to
an item from the Aliases and Keywords screen.
associate a keyword to an item:
- Navigate to the Aliases
and Keywords screen. To navigate to the Aliases and Keywords screen,
perform the following steps:
Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- From the Item Search screen, enter the search criteria,
and then click Search to view a list of all
the available items. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or
the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items
- In the Items panel that is displayed,
click the Item ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the
row containing the Item ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Aliases And Keywords.
The Aliases and Keywords screen is displayed.
- In the Keywords area, enter the keywords
for the item. You can enter multiple keywords by separating each word
with a comma.
- Click Save.
The keywords are associated to the item.