Associate a category to an item for an up-sell association
You can associate a category to an item so that all the items in the category are associated to the item as up-sell items.
About this task
You can associate a category to an item for an up-sell association from the Item Associations screen.
To associate a category to an item for an up-sell association:
- Navigate to the Item
Associations screen. To navigate to the Item Association screen, perform
the following steps :
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- The Basic Item Search screen is displayed. Click Search to view a list of all available items. Alternatively, you can use either the Basic Search or Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel with the list of items that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink of the item.
- The Primary Information screen
is displayed. In the Related Tasks panel, click Manage
The Items Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Up-Sells Associations panel, click the Category tab.
- In the Category area that is displayed, click Add.
- The Add Association Category dialog box
is displayed. Perform the following steps:
- In the Category ID* box, click the Search icon to select the category. The Tree panel is displayed. Select the category that you want to associate, and click Select.
- Select an Effective Start Date* Click the Calendar icon, and select a date. The effective start date is the date from which the association is active.
- Select an Effective End Date* Click the Calendar icon, and select a date. The effective end date is the date until which the association remains active.
- Click Save to save the details, and close the dialog box.
- Click Save.
Note: * indicates that the field is mandatory.
The category is associated to the item for an up-sell association.