Add an organization to a subcatalog organization list
A subcatalog organization can either be a vendor enterprise or a seller enterprise.
About this task
To add an organization as a subcatalog organization:
- Navigate to the Subcatalog
Organizations screen. To navigate to the Subcatalog Organizations
screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Manage Subcatalog Organizations from
the Storefront Management dashlet.
The Subcatalog Organizations screen is displayed.
- In the Subcatalog Organizations screen, click Add.
- The Basic Organization Search dialog box
is displayed. Perform the following steps:
- Enter the search criteria, and click Search.
- A list of organizations is displayed. Select the check box adjacent the corresponding organization code.
- Click Save.
The selected organization is added as a subcatalog organization.