Modifying customer level
You can modify an existing Customer Level using the Level screen.
About this task
- Navigate to the Level screen.
To navigate to the Level screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page,
expand the Customer Definitions menu, and then
click Customer Levels .
The Level screen is displayed. Existing Customer Levels, if any, are displayed.
- For the Customer Level you want to modify, double-click
the Level Name , or the Level Description text
box. Note: You cannot modify the content in the Level ID box.
- In the Level Name box, modify the name of the Customer Level, as you want it to appear throughout the system. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Level Name box is 40 characters. It is recommended that you specify a unique name.
- In the Level Description box, modify the detailed description for the Customer Level. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Level Description box is 100 characters.
- Click Save.