Copying the existing hub-level pipeline to the enterprise level
The process for moving the configuration to the enterprise level is as follows:
- From the Channel Applications Manager, load the configuration for the enterprise for which you want to copy the pipeline.
- Under Configure Business Process Models and Monitoring Rules, select Configure Order Fulfillment Process. If the dependent task list window opens, you can click the Ignore Lock And Enter Configuration icon and enter the configuration.
- In the Pipelines tab, click the application's Sales Order Fulfillment pipeline.
- Click Save. The process modeling dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the new pipeline ID and click OK.
Note: Order monitors and monitor events are automatically copied along with the pipeline.